Zhejiang Huizheng Automatic Control Valve Co., Ltd. is a well-known company providing valve products and services in China. Here we introduce the related content of this company and learn from each other.
The development direction of the control valve is mainly intelligent, standardized, miniaturized, rotary and safe.
1. Intelligentization and standardization: The intelligentization and standardization of control valves have been mentioned on the agenda, and intelligentization mainly uses intelligent valve positioners. The intelligent valve positioner has self-diagnosis and remote communication functions, which facilitates the management of the regulating valve and facilitates fault diagnosis. The use of the intelligent valve positioner can not only conveniently change the flow characteristics of the regulating valve, but also provide the control system control quality Therefore, the requirements for the flow characteristics of the regulating valve can be simplified and standardized. In addition, the intelligent valve positioner is based on the HART communication protocol, enabling control functions to be implemented at the field level, dispersing hazards, and enabling more timely and rapid control. The main feature of the regulating valve is the modularity of each component, so when the regulating valve needs to be repaired and replaced, as long as some parts are replaced, maintenance costs and time are greatly saved.
2. Miniaturization: The miniaturization is mainly reflected in: adopting small and compact actuators to reduce the volume and weight of the valve; changing the flow path structure, and changing the linear displacement to angular displacement.
3. Rotary: Rotary control valves such as ball valves and butterfly valves have the advantages of relatively small volume, small flow resistance, large adjustable ratio, good sealing, and large flow capacity. Therefore, in the new varieties of control valves, the proportion of rotary valves In the increase, especially in large diameter pipelines, ball valves and butterfly valves are commonly used for adjustment.
4. Safety: The safety of the instrumentation control system has been paid attention to in various aspects, and the requirements of the regulating valve for the safety instrumentation system (SIS) have become higher and higher, which is mainly reflected in the increased requirements for diagnosis and processing of the fault information of the regulating valve; Put forward requirements for timely, reliable and safe action on the regulating valves used in emergency stop systems or safety interlock systems to ensure that these regulating valves can respond sensitively and accurately; for regulating valves used in hazardous locations, the certification process should be simplified; and The safety of other field instruments is similar. For the safety of the regulating valve, flameproof technology, fire protection technology, increased safety technology, intrinsic safety technology, and non-spark technology can be used.
5. Energy saving: reducing energy consumption and improving energy utilization is a development direction of control valves. The main methods are: using low pressure drop ratio control valves; using self-operated control valves; using electric control valves; using piezoelectric positioners; The spool structure with balanced structure reduces the thrust or torque of the actuator; frequency conversion technology is used instead
6. Protection of the environment: Environmental pollution has become a public hazard. The pollution of the regulating valve to the environment mainly includes the noise and leakage regulation of the regulating valve. In which direction does the regulating valve develop? Noise pollution is more serious.